Chocolate Mug Brownie Mix
A delicious, Belgian Chocolate Mug Brownie Mix makes a perfect dessert when topped with ice cream, whipped cream or marshmallows.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Contains 1 x 55g portion of mug brownie mix
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave – this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of the pot of mug brownie mix into the mug and add 30ml (2 tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave – if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust the time a few seconds either way).
- Allow it to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one – it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug brownie even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
We have lots of great treats to choose from. Have you seen the Ginger Beer Chocolate?